- How to grow a lemon tree from seed
- Diatomaceous Earth: The Dirt You Can Eat!
- Seeds Of Death full documentary
- James Horak & Crystal Clark on the Dale After Dark Radio Show
- Garden Charts
- Biochar — Putting the carbon Genie back in the bottle
- Building plans for creating a raised bed vegetable garden
- Benefits of Organic Lawn Care
- Vermi-Fertilization & Watering System
- 10 Ways to Starve a Multi-National GMO Conglomerate
- Easy way to rid slugs and snails organically!
- Covered Greenhouse Garden
- Organic Tomato Garden Tips
- How to Make A Keyhole Garden
- The Four Steps Required to Keep Monsanto OUT of Your Garden
- Got Weeds? Use Vinegar, Not Roundup!
- Edible City: Grow the Revolution
- Local Harvest, Farmers Market, Free Range Foods, Non-GMO Stores/Restaurants, Organic Living Guide
- Make Seed Balls for No-Till Gardening
- The Organic Farm Revolution – Supporting Local Farmers – Food Inc.
- Gardening with Epsom Salt
- Urban Vegetable Garden for Small Spaces & Balconies
- 30 Most Popular Herbs for Natural Medicine
- 25 Survival Seeds You Need For Your Garden
- Best backyard egg laying chickens & coop designs
- Sprouting the seeds of health
- 14 Tips for Starting Your Own Seeds
- Plant These Herbs & Veggies to Attract Beneficial Insects to Your Urban Garden
- Heartfelt Letter to the 270,000 Organic Farmers Who Lost Court Battle to Monsanto | Wake Up World
- Extensive List of Organic Pest Control Remedies
- 1 million lbs. of food a year on 3 acres, 10,000 fish, 500 yards compost…
- PART 2 – How 1 MILLION Pounds Of Organic Food Can Be Produced On 3 Acres
- Eating Fruits & Vegetables According To Seasons
- 11 Tips For Eating Healthy On a Budget
- Genetically Modified Food List & Non-GMO Shopper’s Guide
- Just Say No To GMO’s!
- EATING – a documentary
- Bee Cause, Bee Awareness – Urban Save The Bees Program
FARMWARS SAFE SEED COMPANY LIST
The following companies have determined to NOT have any association with biotech interests, and DO NOT sell seeds sourced from companies owned by Monsanto. (Updated list on this link provided http://farmwars.info/?p=8158)! Please note that FarmWars had researched every company on the Farm Wars list eliminate ANY biotech connections.
SEED COMPANY WEBSITE
- Horizon Herbs http://www.horizonherbs.com
- Seed Site http://www.seedsite.eu
- Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds http://www.rareseeds.com
- Amishland Heirloom Seeds http://amishlandseeds.com/
- Hudson Valley Seed Library http://www.seedlibrary.org
- D. Landreth Seed Company http://www.landrethseeds.com
- Seeds Trust http://www.seedstrust.com
- High Mowing Organic Seeds http://highmowingseeds.com
- Uprising Seeds http://uprisingorganics.com
- Wood Prairie Farm http://woodprairie.com
- Organica Seed http://www.organicaseed.com
- Southern Exposure Seed Exchange http://www.southernexposure.com
- Fedco Seeds http://www.fedcoseeds.com
- Family Farmers Seed Cooperative http://www.organicseedcoop.com
- White Harvest Seed Company http://whiteharvestseed.com
- Heirloom Organics http://www.non-hybrid-seeds.com
- Seed for Security http://www.seedforsecurity.com
- The Living Seed Company ~ http://www.livingseedcompany.com/
- Sow True Seed ~ http://www.sowtrueseed.com/
- Adaptive Seeds ~ http://www.adaptiveseeds.com/
- Seeds Now ~ http://www.seedsnow.com/
- Livingston Seed ~ http://livingstonseed.info/
- Sustainable Seed Co. ~ http://sustainableseedco.com/
- Grow Organic ~ http://groworganic.com/
- Victory Seeds ~ http://www.victoryseeds.com/
- Botanical Interests ~ http://www.botanicalinterests.com/
- The Ark Institute ~ http://arkinstitute.com/
- My Patriot Supply ~ http://mypatriotsupply.com/
- Underwood Gardens ~ http://www.underwoodgardens.com/
- Heirloom Seeds ~ http://www.heirloomseeds.com/
- Wild Garden Seed ~ http://www.wildgardenseed.com/
Heirloom Seed Companies ~ http://www.off-grid.info/food-independence/heirloom-seed-suppliers.html
Put this on your Banned List: Monsanto’s subsidiary – American Seeds Inc. (ASI) just increased its family of regional seed companies by five. ASI announced plans to purchase on July 1 2006
1) Kruger Seed Company, Dike, IA;
2) Diener Seeds, Reynolds, IN;
3) Sieben Hybrids, Geneseo, IL;
4) Trisler Seed Farms, Fairmount, IL;
5) Campbell Seed, Tipton, IN.
6) Also add Seeds of Change! – SeedsofChange one of the largest organic seed company has Joel Reiten as one of the Board of Directors! SOC is a division of Mars!!! Sleeping with the devil… http://farmwars.info/?p=7503 *
When you purchase seeds be aware of their source, expecting Non GMO seeds and getting Gm seeds would not be beneficial. Listed here is a list of companies that Evil Monsanto owns to profit off of so-called organic Non GMO seeds.
As of 2005, Monsanto owns Seminis. It is estimated that Seminis controls 40 percent of the U.S. vegetable seed market and 20 percent of the world market—supplying the genetics for 55 percent of the lettuce on U.S. supermarket shelves, 75 percent of the tomatoes, and 85 percent of the peppers, with strong holdings in beans, cucumbers, squash, melons, broccoli, cabbage, spinach and peas. The company’s biggest revenue source comes from tomato and peppers seeds, followed by cucumbers and beans.
In large part, these numbers reflect usage of Seminis varieties within large industrial production geared towards supermarkets, but Seminis seeds are also widely used by regional conventional and organic farmers as well as market and home gardeners. Johnny’s, Territorial, Fedco, Nichol’s, Rupp, Osborne, Snow, and Stokes are among the dozens of commercial and garden seed catalogs that carry the more than 3,500 varieties that comprise Seminis’ offerings. This includes dozens of All-American Selections and an increasing number of varieties licensed to third parties for certified organic seed production.
OWNED BY MONSANTO OR SEMINIS OR SELL SMALL PERCENTAGES OF SEEDS FROM THEM.
Johnny’s Seeds, Burpee Seeds, Territorial Seeds and Park Seeds Have Been Removed From This List, They Are Not Owned By Monsanto in Any way; These Companies Do Sell Great Quality Products In Whole.
Dege Garden Center
Earl May Seed
E & R Seed Co
Flower of the Month Club
Germania Seed Co
McClure and Zimmerman Quality Bulb Brokers
Mountain Valley Seed
Park’s Countryside Garden
Roots and Rhizomes
Seeds for the World
*Seeds of Change (SeedsofChange one of the largest organic seed company has Joel Reiten as one of the Board of Directors! SOC is a division of Mars!!! Sleeping with the devil… http://farmwars.info/?p=7503)
Seymour’s Selected Seeds
Spring Hill Nurseries
Tomato Growers Supply
Vermont Bean Seed Co.
Willhite Seed Co.
Gold Country Seed
***So avoid these seed frauds and buy from a known source! Happy Growing!!!
Non-GMO Seeds / Heirloom Seed Companies ~
Listed here are some safe seeds to purchase to ensure Non GMO Seeds.
Not owned by Monsanto..
Abundant Life Seeds
Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Heritage Seed Company (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Diane’s Flower Seeds
Ed Hume Seeds
Garden City Seeds
Heirlooms Evermore Seeds
Lake Valley Seeds
Mountain Rose Herbs
Sand Hill Preservation Center
Sustainable Seed Co (added on request of the company)
Virtual Farm Seed Co (added on the request of the company)
New Additions to the Non-GMO Heirloom Seed Supply list:
Organic Seed Alliance ~ http://www.seedalliance.org/index.php?page=Seed_Companies_Selling_Organic_Seed
De Dell Seeds ~ http://www.dedellseeds.com/index.htm
Turtle Tree seed ~ http://www.turtletreeseed.com/
Organic Seed Growers & Trade Association ~http://www.osgata.org/
We would like to be included in your safe seed suppliers list. We are a Canadian Seed House, Certified Organic by PACS, grower number 16-504. We sell only open pollinated, non gmo, certified organic and mostly heirloom seed. Sher Alcock – Sunshine Fram. Website is http://www.sunshinefarm.net phone is 250 764-4810.
Another good seed source in Pennsylvania is Landreth Seed Company: http://www.landrethseeds.com/ They are, IMHO, an American treasure!
Heirloom Seeds ~ http://www.saltspringseeds.com/
Sustainable Canadian seed company selling rare and unusual seeds. Online catalogue includes heirloom tomatoes, quinoa, amaranth, seed garlic and a new zero mile diet kit.
Contact Person: Dan Jason – Box 444, Ganges P.O., Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2W1 Canada
also ~Seed and Plant Sanctuary for Canada ~ http://www.seedsanctuary.com/
We are a charitable organization dedicated to the health and vitality of the earth through the preservation and promotion of heritage seeds.
Contact Person: Dan Jason
The Safe Seed Resource List – Your Resource for GM-free Seeds ~ see more @ A List of Some Seed Companies Owned by Monsanto Or Sell Monsanto And Seminis Seeds – And – A List of Seed Companies Not Owned by Monsanto
Educational & Recommended Links:
- Seeds Of Death full documentary
- Genetic Roulette [Spanish Subtitles] The Gamble of our Lives
- WHEN WE GROW, This is what we can do (Full Documentary)
- Seed Saving: Knowing the Difference Between Hybrids, Heirlooms, and Open-Pollinated Plants
Sustainable Foods Links: