Cellulite is a woman’s worst enemy and has no age nor weight restrictions, it’s that stubborn fat with ugly dimples on your stomach, thighs, buttock and arms, that seems almost impossible to get rid of. It’s a Brazilian secret! That’s why Brazilian women have amazing seemingly flawless toned bodies. Also many dermatologist use this secret charging you high prices for this simple treatment.
What is it? It’s coffee with caffeine! The caffeine helps reduce some of the edema around fat to help women look smoother.
So simple you’ll be amaze using this method on a daily bases for several weeks, you’ll see remarkable difference provided that you also keep a clean & healthy diet! Here I’ll show you two different types of making your own Anti-Cellulite Cream… one in the shower, and the other after you shower or before going to bed.
Things You’ll Need ~
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup caffeinated ground coffee
- 1 cup olive oil (I use less oil & add some water)
- To make the best cellulite cream, place ingredients in blender
- Blend on medium speed until you get a smooth mixture
- Pour cellulite cream in a clean jar with lid
- When showering, wash and clean your body first then turn off the shower to apply the cream
- Smooth on cream to problem areas then massage in a circular motion, do this for several minutes
- Rinse off and pat dry.
The sugar act as an exfoliant and scrub, while the olive oil works to smooth and hydrate your skin, the caffeinated coffee does the magic!
Health Benefits of Coffee Scrub
Coffee oil is often used in aromatherapy treatments. The scent of coffee acts to clear a person’s mind of excessive thoughts. The scent also works as an anti-depressant and can combat feelings of nausea. Using a coffee body scrub will allow you to take advantage of its aromatherapy features.
The main chemical in coffee is caffeine, a natural antioxidant. Antioxidants have many benefits, including heart disease- and cancer-fighting properties. Antioxidants also neutralize the effects of free radicals, which can damage the inner layer of skin. This damage is often reflected in age spots and wrinkles. When a coffee body scrub is applied, the skin absorbs this antioxidant and can help prevent premature aging.
Because coffee scrubs are made with coarse grounds and salt or sugar, they act as exfoliates for the skin. Regular exfoliation of the skin removes residual dirt and dead skin to give you younger looking, fresh skin. After the skin is exfoliated, it is able to absorb moisture more effectively as well. All beauty regimens should include exfoliation treatments, and the coffee scrub provides it.
Some people use coffee body scrubs to combat the occurrence of varicose veins. The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow and may reduce the appearance of cellulite. Even the action of applying the coffee scrub can help with these types of skin issues because squeezing and massaging the body helps to release toxins and fats held in the skin.
Caffeine is a vasodilator, which means it constricts blood vessels in the skin. This action works to make blood vessels tighter and firmer very quickly, which is reflected in your skin texture.
(Health Benefits from ~ http://www.ehow.com/list_7216438_benefits-coffee-scrub_.html)
Another simple method is…
Cellulite Body Cream
The accumulation of fat and toxins beneath the surface of the skin causes unsightly marks that many fear are incurable. The truth, however, is that cellulite can be effectively treated if you are able to move those toxins out of your system. One of the best ways to do this is by applying a cellulite cream to the affected areas.
Things You’ll Need ~
- Unscented lotion (with natural ingredients, without additives or harmful chemicals)
- Witch Hazel lotion
- Juniper oil
- Rosemary oil
- Grapefruit oil
- Cypress oil
- Start by putting 3 tbsp. of witch hazel lotion in a bowl. Add 10 drops of juniper oil, 10 drops of rosemary oil, 30 drops of grapefruit oil and 30 drops of cypress oil. Blend thoroughly.
- Add 8 oz. of your unscented lotion to the mixture of witch hazel and essential oils. Mix until well-blended.
- Take the lotion and massage it into the affected area once in the morning and once in the evening. Make sure you massage the lotion in a circular motion until it absorbs into the skin.
- Place the mixture in an air-tight container for storage.
- Repeat the process every day for at least 3 to 6 weeks. You should begin to see significant improvements within that time frame.