DIY Chia seed protein drink, the inexpensive way!
Chia seeds are great for your liver and immune system, they are packed with antioxidants, calcium, protein, potassium, phosphorous, fiber, and Omega 3s!
- 1 cup of the (100% natural juice) of your choice, i.e. pomegranate & lime, black cherry, you can go crazy with your imagination mixing your chia seeds! Another idea is mixing chia seeds with your favorite Kombucha drink!
- 1 cup purified filter water
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- Put 3 tablespoons of chia seeds in one cup of warm water and place in refrigerator overnight to get that gel like texture.
- The next day mix half of the chia mix with your favorite juice in a tall glass, and do the same with the other half mixing them well prior to drinking.
- Love it, drink it, enjoy the health benefits and save money!
How to Make Your Own Chia Seed Drink
Get more details & directions @ http://mamanatural.com/how-to-make-your-own-chia-seed-drink/via Mama Natural
- Chia seeds – Discover 10 Health Benefits of this Superfood
- Carob-Cinnamon Chia Seed Pudding & health benefits
- DIY Raw Seeds Milk – Sunflower, Sesame, Chia, Hemp…
- Health & Wellness