Alexandr Solzhenitsyn, anti-cancer, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, Arthur Haines, chaga, chaga tea, Clinker, Daniel Vitalis, David Wolfe, Foraging, fungi, Inonotus Obliquus, wild chaga mushroom
The Chaga mushroom was completely unknown in the western world, until Russian author and later Nobel laureate, Alexandr Solzhenitsyn introduced it to the world in his novel “Cancer Ward“, whose protagonist is cured of cancer with the help of medicinal Chaga mushrooms. Cancer Ward is thought to be autobiographical, as Solzhenitsyn suffered from cancer himself.
Besides cancer, in folk medicine Chaga mushroom has been used in the treatment of various stomach problems, tuberculosis, hypertension, viral infections, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Recently it has attracted attention as a potential therapy for HIV infection.
Daniel Vitalis has a couple great videos on the medicinal Chaga mushroom….
“Inonotus Obliquus, aka the “Clinker” polypore… better known as Chaga is by far my most favorite of the medicinal fungi.
Chaga health benefits
- Chaga mushrooms, when consumed on a regular basis can slow ageing, improve health and provide anti ageing benefits.
- Various studies and researches have found out that consumption of Chaga mushrooms offers protection against damage of an oxidative kind to the human lymphocytes DNA.
- And because of immuno stimulation, Chaga mushrooms also fight against cancerous growths and cancer cells.
- The presence of betulinic acid in Chaga mushrooms or betulin inhibits the growth of tumors, kills off tumor tissues as well as tumor cells. So if you suffer from tumors, it is beneficial to consume Chaga mushrooms.
- Chaga mushrooms are your safest bets when it comes to creating general feelings of well being, increasing the life span, delaying the signs of ageing, preventing ageing and derailing cancer cells.
- It can help to heal injuries and rashes when applied on skin.
- And when consumed orally in the form of tea or powder or when inhaled in the form of smoke, it helps to boost the immune system, promote longevity, preserve youth and it may be regarded as that elusive fountain of youth.
- Since 16th century, ancient eastern Europeans have been using Chaga mushrooms to treat gastritis, tuberculosis, ulcers and cancers of different kinds and to promote general health.
- It can repair damaged DNA by producing interferons and it can also inhibit oxidation caused by free radicals. It can decrease hypoxia in organisms and maximize the stability of the body. The metabolic functions of the cell are rectified as well through consumption of Chaga mushrooms.
- Chaga mushrooms also possess anti cancer properties in the form of betulinic acid and betulin.
- Chaga mushrooms provide an anti inflammatory effect, stimulate metabolism in brain tissues, prevent cancerous growths and boost life energy or “chi”.
- It can effectively help you get rid of kidney stones and sand.
- It also helps to combat hormonal imbalance, HIV, diabetes and immune deficiencies.
Stalking the Wild Chaga Mushroom with Daniel Vitalis 1/2
Stalking the Wild Chaga Mushroom with Daniel Vitalis 2/2
Arthur Haines chaga conservation part 1
Arthur Haines chaga conservation part 2
David Wolfe on Chaga as Cancer Fighter – Part Two.flv
Purchase Wild Chaga Tea ~ http://www.iherb.com/North-American-Herb-Spice-Co-Chag-O-Charge-Wild-Forest-Tea-3-2-oz-90-g/24393
Also visit my home page at ~ https://www.iherb.com/mypage/ByzantineFlowers