Essiac Tea Benefits Are Numerous–
Essiac Helps Build The Immune System and Purify the Body of Toxins
Essiac tea is a versatile herbal supplement with many benefits. Essiac tea benefits include a boost to the immune system and detoxification of the body. Essiac tea is used by people all over the world for many different health problems as well as for general health and well-being. Essiac tea benefits the entire body in a holistic fashion.
When the body is treated holistically, treatment occurs from the inside out. Because essiac tea addresses the i>root of the problem for many illnesses and diseases, long-term, permanent healing becomes possible. This is contrary to the action of most medicines, which simply mask symptoms. Many medicines are just a “band-aid” to cover up the symptom, but the underlying problem still exists. This is where the essiac tea benefits of full-body healing and detoxification really shine.
Essiac Tea Benefits: Primary Actions
Essiac tea’s primary actions are to remove heavy metals, detoxify the body, restore energy levels, and rebuild the immune system. After this occurs, the body is restored to a level to where it is able to better defeat an illness or disease state using it’s own resources.
Everyone comes in contact with viruses and bacteria all the time, and everyone is susceptible to developing health problems. People only get sick because their body’s immune system FAILS to fight off the illness or infection. Therefore if the immune system is boosted, many illnesses and diseases can be irradicated WITH NO DRUGS. Essiac tea benefits the immune system more than any other substance we know of.
1. Prevents the buildup of excess fatty deposits in artery walls, heart, kidney and liver.
2. Regulates cholesterol levels by transforming sugar and fat into energy.
3. Destroys parasites in the digestive system and throughout the body.
4. Counteracts the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning.
5. Strengthens and improves the functioning of muscles, organs and tissues.
6. Makes bones, joints, ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible, and therefore less vulnerable to stress or stress injuries.
7. Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system.
8. Promotes the absorption of fluids in the tissues.
9. Removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder, and alimentary canals.
10. Neutralizes acids, absorbs toxins in the bowel, and eliminates both.
11. Clears the respiratory channels by dissolving and expelling mucus.
12. Relieves the liver of its burden of detoxification by converting fatty toxins into water-soluble substances that can then be easily eliminated through the kidneys.
13. Assists the liver to produce lecithin, which forms part of the myelin sheath, a white fatty material that encloses nerve fibers.
14. Reduces, perhaps eliminates, heavy metal deposits in tissues (especially those surrounding the joints) to reduce inflammation and stiffness.
15. Improves the functions of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin.
16. Purifies the blood.
17. Increases red cell production, and keeps them from rupturing.
18. Increases the body’s ability to utilize oxygen by raising the oxygen level in the tissue cells.
19. Maintains the balance between potassium and sodium within the body so that the fluid inside and outside each cell is regulated; in this way, cells are nourished with nutrients and are also cleansed properly.
20. Converts calcium and potassium oxalates into a harmless form by making them solvent in the urine. Regulates the amount of oxalic acid delivered to the kidneys, thus reducing the risk of stone formation in the gall bladder, kidneys, or urinary tract.
21. Protects against toxins entering the brain.
22. Protects the body against radiation and X-rays.
23. Relieves pain.
24. Speeds up wound healing by regenerating the damaged area.
25. Increases the production of antibodies like lymphocytes and T-cells in the thymus gland, which is the defender of our immune system.
26. Protects the cells against free radicals.
27. Increases the appetite for healthful foods.
28. Decreases sugar cravings due to better blood sugar control.
29. Increases energy available.
30. Boosts mood and leads to an improved sense of well being.
Video about Rene Caisse and Essiac
Because of essiac’s general detoxification and immune-boosting properties, essiac can support the body’s healing from a variety of health problems. Essiac tea originally was used in Canada beginning in the early 1900s by the nurse Rene Caisse to treat people with cancer.
People with the following health problems may find essiac to be a useful health supplement:
1. Poor immune system
2. Chronic bronchitis
3. Chronic Pain
8. Liver Problems
9. Colon Trouble
10. Chronic Fatigue
12. Sinus Trouble
15. High Blood Pressure
17. Kidney and Bladdar Problems
19. Pain related to inflammation
20. High Cholesterol
Essiac tea has not been tested or proven to be effective in treating the above conditions. Essiac is not an FDA approved herbal treatment.
Related Posts: Health & Wellness