Apart from being inexpensive, eggs are a superfood which contain large amounts of protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and a good dietary source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Make your own sprouts at home… sprouts have high levels of disease-preventing elements like phytochemicals, they are the most alkalizing nutrients rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes. Sprouted seeds can contain 400% more protein than lettuce and over 3900% more beta-carotine. Here a list for nutritional value in sprouting.
Salsa comes in many varieties, you can create a powerful tasty salsa superfoods mix, full of vitamins & nutrients that can be added to your favorite meals.
Signature Eggs Breakfast:
- olive oil (1st press, cold press, extra virgin), to fry your eggs
- Two free-ranged organic eggs – sunny side up
- home grown sprouted lentils,
- salsa mix
- Gomasio topping
Salsa Mix Ingredients:
- 1 medium size organic tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- a handful of fresh parsley or cilantro
- (optional) 1/2 green pepper
- 1 small lemon or 1/2 of regular size lemon – (juice only)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or 1 fresh chili pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a small mixing blender, blend a few quick times for a nice choppy mix.