The Soursop (Annona muricata) is a broadleaf, flowering, evergreen tree native to Central America: Mexico, , the Caribbean and northern South America: Colombia, Brazil, Peru, and Venezuela. Soursop is also native to sub-Saharan African countries that lie within the tropics. Today, it is also grown in some areas of Southeast Asia. It was most likely brought from Mexico to the Philippines by way of the Manila-Acapulco galleon trade It is in the same genus as the chirimoya and the same family as the pawpaw. Its flavor has been described as a combination of strawberry and pineapple with sour citrus flavor notes contrasting with an underlying creamy flavor reminiscent of coconut or banana.
In Brazil, it’s referred to as Graviola or Paw Paw And guanábana in many Spanish speaking countries.This tree is low and is called Graviola in Brazil, Guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “Soursop” in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks and sherbets.
The bark of the plant is identified as having the highest cancer cells killing property.Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.
The most therapeutic parts of the tree are the leaves, bark, roots and seeds, which have been used by the indigenous peoples of the Amazon to treat various illnesses for thousands of years.
Graviola is a natural immune booster, which has traditionally been used to kill parasites, ameliorate liver problems, reduce fevers and treat cold and flu. Scientists have studied Graviola since the 1940s and most research has been centered around Annonaceous acetogenins, a group of natural compounds which Graviola produces in its leaf, stem, bark and fruit seeds. Multiple studies have confirmed that these compounds have antitumorous properties—meaning they fight various types of cancer cells—and thus are great support to the immune system.
Purdue University has conducted significant research on acetogenins funded by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and The National Cancer Institute. These studies have resulted in at least nine patents on the results around the antitumorous and insecticidal uses of these acetogenins.
Graviola extract is most commonly sold in U.S. health foods stores in tincture, powder or capsule form. You can also drink your Graviola, as many stores sell Graviola tea bags or Graviola powder, which can be brewed into a tea. Dr. Lindsey’s favorite way to consume Graviola is by mixing it into a shake with other herbs and juices.
The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such.
The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.
Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.
If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Graviola tree.
Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
- Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
- Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
- Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970’s! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing…
Extracts from the tree were shown to:
Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..
The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!
When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Graviola, they began tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the astounding effectiveness of Graviola–and its shocking cover-up–came in fast and furious….
…..The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public…
- …Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials–the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value–were ever initiated…
- ….A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…”
- ….The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.
- …A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers….
Soursop Juice – Cancer Treatment
- effective antidepressant
- antispasmodic (prevents muscle spasms)
- hypotensive (can lower blood pressure)
- cardiotonic (regulates the heart)
- vasodilator ( widen blood vessels)
The miracle healing powers of soursop is not limited to the fruit. Studies have shown that other parts of the plant can also be of tremendous benefit:
- Seeds: antiparasitic ( a natural remedy for lice)
- Bark: lower fever
- Leaves: speed up the healing of wounds and serves as a sedative
- unripe soursop: aid digestion
Records show that soursop was used as an important part of herbal medicine in Amazonia, West Indies, Barbados, Togo, Borneo, Suriname, Brazil, Peru, Cook Islands, Malaysia, Curacao, Madagascar, Dominica, Jamaica, Guatemala, Haiti, Guyana and Guam.
The traditional uses of the soursop plant were numerous and its benefits are plenteous. Soursop benefits are diverse and cater to various ailments. The flower was believed to be helpful for bronchitis and cough. Problems like colitis, parasites, diarrhea, fevers, dysentery, mouth sores, hydropsy and lactogogue were treated with the soursop fruit.
The fruit also possesses tranquilizing properties. Soursop seeds were considered affective for astringent, emetic, carminative, head lice, insecticide, skin parasites, parasites, worms. The bark of the tree was asthma, asthenia, difficult child birth, coughs, hypertension, parasites, diabetes and as a heart tonic. It was believed to possess sedative properties.
Soursop Fruit 100 Fold Stronger At Killing Cancer Than Chemotherapy
- Graviola supplement, 500 mg 100 Graviola Capsules
- Soursop Tea Leaves
- 200 Guyabano / Soursop / Graviola Dried Leaves TEA
- Graviola-Soursop https://www.iherb.com/mypage/ByzantineFlowers ~ copy & paste to new window
- ebay.com has a good source of SOURSOP Graviola Guanabana